– Blake Jones Trout Derby – More information about this event including pre-registration info can be found on the following website: www.bishopvisitor.com/fcr/blake.php3
– Annual pilgrimage of Japanese-Americans to Manzanar. Call (760) 878-2932 for more details.
– Memorial Day Weekend Mule Days. This is a major event for the town of Bishop. Thousands of people come from all over California and beyond for this. Chairs start lining the main street of Bishop the day before. This is an event where hundreds of mules compete in many events in front of up to 30,000 people. For more information about this entertaining event, please visit: www.muledays.org
– 4th of July Celebration at the Bishop Airport – 2 miles west of downtown.
– Labor Day Homecoming and Rodeo
– Millpond Music Festival – live entertainment with folk and bluegrass music – Call (760) 873-8014 for details
– California Wild Horse and Burro show is held at the Tri County Fairgrounds. More info? Visit: www.wildhorseandburroexpo.com
-Christmas Parade – Horses, Bands, and Floats all go by on Main Street. For more details call: (760) 873-8405