Pro gamblers travel on a regular basis to big-name casino cities like Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Monaco and Macau. Plenty of other global destinations have casino offerings that attract professional gamblers en-masse, and they need tips for hotel stays and airport arrivals and departures. Other than land based casinos, pro punters can experience an equal thrill with online casino gaming for real money through virtual or live table game settings as a primer for traveling.
There are differing regulations and gambling rules for all the countries that a pro gambler will visit, and being familiar with them saves a lot of hassle.
Airlines and airports
When traveling for pro-gambling on major airlines through airports, there are factors to consider for their own security and seamless casino experience. These include:
• Ticket buying is never on cash as this creates a red flag for security personnel in the US, which is also noted by ticketing agents as they are required to by law
• Last-minute ticket booking will also raise the eyebrows of ticket agents
• Frequent flier cards and numbers will allow hassle-free to pass through airport security in most instances as they signify a regular traveler, and there are points to rake in too
• Place large amounts of cash in sealed envelopes which airport security won’t initially be permitted to open, and a pro gamblers’ authorization or a warrant will be required for customs declaration purposes
• Keep cash or gambling chips in carry-on luggage for more convenience and security
• A lawyers affidavit will suffice to declare that you’re traveling for the purposes of professional gambling, getting you through rigorous security checks
Pro gamblers and casino players can travel with multiple cards, casino chips, or cash in the different pockets of clothing, but to do this, they must first make sure no metallic objects on their person will set off the metal detectors. This circumnavigates the requirement for a physical search that will reveal your hidden troves of cash and creates detours for ambitious airport security personnel.
Hotel stays for pro gamblers
Some unwritten rules for pro gamblers staying at hotels in gaming cities include not playing where they stay, and tips for cover deposit paying. Playing where you stay since a huge casino debt can be translated to hotel room eviction, which can be made more difficult if family and friends are staying with the pro gambler. An alternating stay and play approach are advisable as a pro gambler primer to traveling, and players cards will go around having to provide photo ID every time.
In the case that a pro gambler travels to a different city every time, a local who is a non-gambler can assist in acquiring the player’s card on your behalf. The benefit of this arrangement is that the non-player can collect on the complimentary incentives that come with checking into these hotels. There are also ways to evade the security monitoring of pro gamblers, especially when they are on winning streaks and the surveillance of hotel electronic key cards for your comings and goings.
Using the same tactics for entering a gambling city’s airport, hotel, and casino; pro gamblers can make stress free exits assuming their gaming trip was a success. Cash, player’s cards, and chips can be moved through airport security on the way out more quickly than when arriving if the destination is a major casino city like Vegas. Busy casino city airport terminals for departure can be accessed from a less vibrant location and then connect by a shuttle bus.
Instead of arriving at the designated passenger pick up gate in your destination airport, use the less crowded drop off location to arrange for your transport from the home city airport. A well-planned travel itinerary for pro gamblers will save hours and alleviate all sorts of delays and headaches, and adherence to these tips makes for an expedited gambling trip.