One of the best recommendations I can give – before blindly trying to see Key West is pick up one of the numerous travel guides found on the island. In addition to helpful tips about traveling in the area, these often contain valuable coupons for lodging, restaurants, ferries, museums, and other attractions.
One of the most informative travel guides to the Florida Keys is the official tourism guide. This is available on the web at www.fla-keys.com
Another spectacular source of information about Key West is www.keywest.com. This site satisfy your curiosity for anything located in Key West.
www.keywesttravelguide.com – offers valuable vacation and travel information. Local experts with wealth of knowledge offer personal recommendations for tours, boat trips, attractions, and restaurants.
Parking is a bit tight in Key West due to the limited space on the island. This is especially true in the historic old town. If one’s hotel is located in this part of town, leave your car at your hotel and walk from there. Alternatively, a park and ride garage is located on the corner of Caroline and Grinnell Streets with 308 parking spaces available.
The following tour operators offer fishing, diving or snorkeling trips. In addition, several fishing operators maintain small booths on Duval Street along with others offering dive and snorkel trips. All phone numbers are in the (305) area code unless otherwise noted.
Fish Key West www.fishkeywest.com
Southbound Fishing www.southboundsportfishing.com
Seaborn Charters 849.3384 www.seaborncharters.com
Dancing Dolphin www.dancingdolphinspirits.com
Dive Key West 296.3823 www.divekeywest.com
Sunny Days 296.5556 www.sunnydayskeywest.com
Wild About Dolphins www.wildaboutdolphins.com
Key West Golf Club is is open to the public including offering golf clubs for rent. This course is located on 6450 E. College Road. Visit: www.keywestgolf.com or call: 305 294.5232
- www.coolkeywest.com guide to Key West’s best restaurants, bars and other attractions
- www.fla-keys.com this is the official tourism council for the Florida Keys – calendar of events
- www.kayakfloridakeys.com kayak the Florida keys and the Everglades
- www.keysnews.com for the most up-to-date news of the Florida Keys
- cookieladyofkeywest.wordpress.com remember the Cookie Lady of Key West at Mallory Square? You can buy her cookies and other assorted items online!
- www.sloppyjoes.com Sloppy Joe’s bar aside from being a historical establishment in Key West, holds the famous annual Ernest Hemmingway look alike contest
Leave a Reply