Prices are subject to change without notice.
All phone numbers are in the 760 area code unless otherwise noted.
- Bonanza Mexican Restaurant is located at 104 N Main in the center of Lone Pine. Located in an ‘old’ looking western style building. Focuses on basic Mexican food.
What looks out of place in a town like this – painted on an exterior wall of the restaurant is the social media mural – highlighting some of the local natural attractions from accounts on various social media outlets.
- Lone Pine Smokehouse is located at 325 S Main St in the center of Lone Pine. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Focuses on Texas style BBQ.
Briskets, ribs, pulled pork along with a variety of sandwiches. Plenty of sides to accompany your meal. Visit: www.lonepinesmokehouse.com
- Merry Go Round Dinner House serves serves Chinese food. They are located in the center of town at 212 South Main Street in a cute little house that resembles a Merry go Round. Walk-ins welcome. Dress is casual. They also offer take out food. Offers eclectic cuisine ranging from Mexican, American to Chinese food – with the focus being Chinese food. Sizable portions. Their prices range from $10 to $22. Phone: 876-4115. Visit: www.merrygornd.com
- Mt. Whitney Restaurant is located at 227 South Main Street in the heart of Lone Pine. They offer the “Best Burgers in Town.” They serve American style cuisine. Very dated looking restaurant sporting a western theme.
This is a neat restaurant because they have many signed pictures of all the famous actors that have come to town to film motion pictures. The prices here are very reasonable and the food is good also. They also offer take out. PHONE NUMBER 876-5751.
- The Pizza Factory is located at 301 S. Main Street near the corner of the Whitney Portal Road in central Lone Pine. Their motto is: We Toss Em, Their Awesome.
Great carbo load before or after Whitney climb. This is our go to pizza spot when we are in town. Phone: 760 876-4707. Visit: www.pizzafactory.com
- Seasons Restaurant serves Continental cuisine and they are rated 2 stars. They are located at 206 South Main Street. Reservations are suggested. They have a children’s menu. Prices range from $15 to $24. Offers a wide variety of California comfort food including salads, seafood and grilled items.
Also a selection of spirits and cocktails that will bring any outdoor enthusiasts in doors. Winter hours differ from their summer hours. Check website for details. Phone 876-8927.
- The Grill is located along Main Street. A simple building with a white exterior offset by orange tiles, this restaurant can easily be glanced over on your way through town. But don’t just gloss over its boring exterior; you might pay a little more then other nearby restaurants but the quality of the food is decent and the service very good. Also very clean.
American style cuisine – known for their hamburgers. Looks a bit like an American diner inside.
- Totem Cafe serves American style cuisine. When the weather cooperates they have patio dining. They are located at 131 South Main Street right on the corner of Whitney Portal Road. Standard American grub for breakfast – eggs, toast and a choice of meats. Also offers omelettes. Little shop inside contains a few trinkets and other souvenirs. Plenty of tables – quick service. Parking along Whitney Portal Road or in small parking lot behind the restaurant. They offer take out. Phone 876-5204.
Leave a Reply