The following are select Mt. Shasta City hotel accommodations – most of the town’s hotels are located along Mt. Shasta Blvd in the south part of town.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All Phone Numbers are in the 530 area code unless otherwise noted.
- A1 Choice Inn is located at 1340 S. Mt. Shasta Blvd. Family owned and operated – by an elderly couple. Very basic accommodation. All rooms are pet free and are non designated non smoking. Smokers need to take the butts outside far away from the rooms. Each room comes with a microwave and a mini refrigerator.
One story 50’s/60’s style motel. Plenty of trees surrounding the property. Surrounded by numerous other motels and hotels in this part of town. Same location as the Phuket Thai Cafe.
- Alpine Lodge is located at 908 S Mount Shasta Blvd within a short walking distance of several small restaurants. Features numerous rooms in it’s two stories. Brown exterior. Very basic accommodation. Caters to budget travelers who are visiting for a variety of reasons, birthday celebrations, anniversaries or those coming to Shasta for seeking spiritual guidance.
Very basic accommodation – one of the cheaper prices in town. All rooms come with a mini refrigerator and a microwave. Visit: www.alpinelodgeca.com
- Best Western Tree House is located at the intersection of Interstate 5 and Lake Street. Family owned and operated since 1997 – originally built in the mid 1970’s. Not your typical Best Western – the interior is rich in wooden furnishings (a former owner used to own a lumber mill). Offers 98 rooms – some with great views of Mt. Shasta. Features an indoor pool, balconies, courtyard, and conference rooms. Tesla car drivers take note – there are several charging stations int he parking lot that surround the property including a super charger.
Two restaurants are on site; Treehouse Restaurant which offers outdoor patio dining and Cooper’s Bar & Grill (with a well stocked bar). A small wine bar is also near the main lobby. Plenty of parking. Very nice location – across from a shopping center and within a short drive of downtown. Phone Number (800) 545-7164. For more information or to book a stay, visit: www.hotelsone.com/mount-shasta-hotels-us/best-western-plus-tree-house1.html
- Dream Inn Bed and Breakfast is located at 326 Chestnut Street in Mount Shasta just a few blocks from Mt. Shasta Blvd (center of town). This B & B was built in 1904 and has been completely restored. It is situated at 3500 feet almost at the base of Mt. Shasta. This is an excellent place for romantics to get away for a while, or for couples looking for a little hideaway for a weekend. Experience the cool clear mountain air, as well as the unfiltered spring water flowing fresh from the water faucets inside this unique Bed and Breakfast. There are five bedrooms, 3 baths, and two claw foot tubs. The grounds consist of 76 rose bushes, and a lily pond with goldfish and a waterfall.
When you enter this B&B you will do so underneath a rose trellis and then go through the original front door which has San Franciscan stained glass. The parlor contains a grand piano a pot bellied pellet stove, and a big screen TV. For more information about The Dream Inn Bed and Breakfast please call Phone Number (530) 926-1536, and ask for Lonna Smith or David Ream. You can also catch them on the web at: www.dreaminnmtshastacity.com
- Evergreen Lodge is located at 1312 S Mt Shasta Blvd. All rooms come with air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. No pets. Clear, basic accommodation at a reasonable price. Rooms available as Queens or as a Queen with two beds. Rooms come with a small refrigerator and a microwave.
No breakfast in the mornings. Friendly staff. Single story with plenty of parking – guests can often park directly in front of their room. Visit: www.evergreenlodgemountshasta.uss
- LOGE Mt. Shasta, formerly Finlandia Motel, is located at 1612 S Mt Shasta Blvd. A Finnish style hotel although the Motel’s sign looks more Finnish then the actual rooms. Several types of rooms are offered including space for larger families or groups (the ‘lodge’). Features both Deluxe and Economy rooms. Despite the somewhat charming look on the exterior, the rooms are very dated. This wouldn’t be a Finnish hotel without a authentic Finnish sauna – and their outdoor hot tub is a welcome relief after a long day hiking or skiing. Use of these relaxation facilities is included with the price of a Deluxe room and available for a small fee for those who stay in the Economy rooms.
Family owned and operated. Pet friendly. All rooms are smoke free. Nice landscaping on site with a game of horseshoes available for those interested. Visit: www.logecamps.com
- Mount Shasta Inn & Suites was built in 2000 and despite being 20+ years old is one of the newer hotels in Mount Shasta City. Features clean rooms including pocketing a coveted local award, Mount Shasta City’s Outstanding Architecture award. All rooms are non smoking and including a flat screen 40″ TV screen, free wifi an comfortable beds.
All rooms have in room private bathrooms. Some larger King suites available – some rooms has 2 queen beds. Two stories. Plenty of on site parking. Not pet friendly. Located within walking distance of several small restaurants. Visit: www.innatmountshasta.com
- Mt. Shasta Resort is located at 1000 Siskiyou Lake Blve. Phone Number (530) 926-3030. This all-season resort is located on an 18 hole golf course. Imagine teeing off on a course located among the pines in the shadow of Mt. Shasta. The property features a restaurant (Highland House) and lounge, tennis courts, and banquet facilities. Located within minutes drive of the shores of Lake Siskiyou. Great place to relax and to enjoy the comforts of comfortable accommodation in a first class visual setting. Check out their web site for more information at: www.mountshastaresort.com
- Shasta Inn is located at 1121 S Mount Shasta Blvd. Sister property of Strawberry Valley Inn. Owned by Todd Anthis, a hotel broker and developer and also the CEO of Americor, Inc. Features 40 rooms including a diversity of accommodation including basic rooms, suites, kitchenettes, cabins and vacation rentals. Two stories. Also features a spacious lounge and bar and restaurant.
Very welcoming to all including those in town seeking spiritual guidance. Lodge type feel and decor. Nestled among the pine trees. For more information visit: www.shastainn.net
- Shasta Starr Ranch is located at 1008 W. A. Barr Road. It is on the road to Lake Siskiyou, and only one mile from the golf course at Mt. Shasta Resort. Ideal for those looking to get away from it all. The 2-story ranch house that serves as the B&B was built in 1923 as part of a thoroughbred horse ranch. Fourrooms are located in the main house along with five additional rooms in the separate carriage house and a 2-bedroom cottage. Large veranda for sitting and relaxing on – especially with a bottle of wine shared between two people. Sizable breakfast served every morning. Phone Number (530) 926-3870. Visit: www.mountshastabedandbreakfast.com
- Strawberry Valley Inn is located at 1142 S. Mt. Shasta Blvd. Phone Number (530) 926-2052. All rooms are spacious; choose from several suites including King, Queen and a Double Queen. Each room comes with a microwave and a refrigerator. Rooms are very clean and well appointed. Breakfast included for all stays – offered in the mornings in their cozy room with a fireplace.
Free Wifi included. Their sister property, also in Mt. Shasta City is the Shasta City Inn. A stay here is often popular with guests seeking spiritual guidance and spiritual tours. Pet friendly. For more information visit: www.strawberryvalleyinn.com
- Swiss Holiday Lodge is a two story motel like property located at 2400 S. Mount Shasta Blvd. Plenty of parking with spots directly in front of the rooms. A seasonal outdoor pool is available (usually open between June and September) – drained the rest of the year. Pet friendly. Staff is in the reception 24 hours a day. Nothing fancy.
Wifi included. Also complimentary continental breakfast. Often very affordably priced. Beds are very comfortable. Also features a grassy area with hammocks (weather permitting). Great spot to relax in the evening after a full day of hiking and other outdoor activities! Some of the second story rooms have views of Mt. Shasta peeking through the trees.
- Travel Inn is located at 504 S Mt Shasta Blvd. This is a very basic hotel – good in a pinch (as there are certainly somewhat similarly priced hotels in this part of town.
Features cable TV, showers, beds and non smoking rooms. Plenty of pull in parking but no U Haul parking spaces. Within easy walking distance of several restaurants.
Hello. I just tried calling the Alpenrose Cottage Hostel and found out that it has not existed since the year 2000. The kind lady who answered asked me to please see if I could contact you and ask you to remove the Alpenrose Cottage Hostel information and phone number. She would appreciate it very much if you would do so.
Lorraine – thanks for the update! I’ve just removed them from the listing above.