Very often, when planning a trip, we forget about important things that may come in handy during the trip. You will not want to rush about on your trip later, spend the last money that you have received by titanic labor from using the National Casino bonuses in Canada.
The tips below will help you prepare well and make your holiday unforgettable!
1. Buy tickets in advance. If you book them 2-3 months or six months before the trip, then the cost will be much lower than a couple of weeks before the desired departure date.
2. Choose comfortable and affordable housing. It is not at all necessary to live in the center: hotels located in non-tourist areas, as a rule, are much cheaper and it will not take much time to get from them to the main attractions.
3. Make a copy of your passport and visa in advance or take a photo of the documents on your smartphone: they can be useful to you on your trip. But it is better to leave the originals in the safe of the hotel or hostel for the entire trip.
4. Bring comfortable and practical clothes and shoes that can be combined with each other. Once you have your clothes ready for your trip, review them again and put aside what you’re unlikely to wear.
5. Vacuum bags and travel organizers will become a real lifesaver in travel. If you put clothes in such bags, release the air, and close, then you will save a lot of space in your bag or suitcase.
6. Don’t forget your first aid kit! Even if you have insurance, be sure to take the necessary minimum of medicines with you: for headaches and fever, allergies, insect bites, for intestinal disorders in case of poisoning, as well as various dressings: antiseptics, plasters, bandages, and brilliant green.
7. If you are going abroad, turn off the mobile Internet on your phone and use WiFi in public places so that you do not get astronomical phone bills upon arrival.
Leave a Reply