The spread of the coronavirus, the rise in the euro and the dollar, the complete cessation of flights abroad, forced self-isolation – the pandemic has made adjustments in all areas of our lives, and in our plans for the upcoming vacation season as well. Now, to look at the blue sea and a palm tree, you have to use your BetChan login to admire it in the casino on the screen of your phone or laptop. How long does this last, and how safe is it to travel with a coronavirus? Let’s get to the bottom of this question.
How to Travel With Coronavirus?
Experts in the field of tourism express the hope that traveling around will become possible very soon. But you need to wait and be patient.
However, even in this situation, you can find pluses. You have a lot of free time for your loved ones and for the quiet planning of future trips – at a time when the threat of the spread of the virus will be eliminated. After all, even he is not capable of suppressing our desire to travel and explore the world!
It’s Time to Rediscover Your Country
Is it possible to travel with a coronavirus? Yes, you should! Closed borders are no reason to get upset and put off your vacation.
Here are some useful tips for those who have decided to start discovering for themselves the most different parts of our vast country:
– First, make a list of cities you have long wanted to visit;
– Study historical information about these cities and make a list of key attractions;
– Organize a personal tour by your own car for a family or group of friends.
Traveling by car is a great opportunity to visit the most picturesque parts of the country. You are free to choose the routes and places you want to visit, do not depend on public transport schedules, and can stay longer than planned in any of the cities and see places off the beaten tourist routes. After a period of quarantine and isolation, a carefully planned trip will cheer you up, give joy and many unforgettable experiences to all its participants.
The only thing to keep in mind is that because of the situation your plans may undergo certain changes. Unfortunately, no one knows exactly when we are 100% free again in terms of travel. That said, you can always reschedule, rather than cancel your trip.
How Do I Protect Myself While Traveling?
If you are determined to limit your travel, we understand and respect your position. However, if you are prepared to follow safety rules and understand the risks, it is safe to plan travel for the second half of the year.
In addition to following the rules of personal hygiene in the case of coronavirus, we strongly recommend following a few recommendations, which will reduce communication with strangers:
– refrain from booking classic sightseeing tours. 40-person buses are a place with a high risk of spreading the virus. It is better to consider itineraries where the average group size is 6-8 people, and transfers take place in minibusses;
– instead of visiting malls and museums, give preference to walks in parks and forests – it is not only fresh air and good exercise but also an opportunity to keep the distance;
– choosing between a chain hotel with hundreds of rooms and a small hotel, choose the second option;
– to avoid staying in the airport, train, or airplane stations, travel in your own car.