Here is an easy contest to enter! Wine lovers may get the chance to experience Napa like never before. Morton’s The Steakhouse just started a sweepstakes to win a trip for two to Napa Valley. Not only will the winners receive free airfare, but they will also get exclusive access to the “Celebrating the Legendary Blend” event at Charles Krug Winery. For the first time, the 2nd and 3rd generation of the Mondavi Family will come together to host an unforgettable wine dinner, pairing brand new Morton’s menu items with incredible wines from the Mondavi family.
One lucky winner and their guest will receive:
– Roundtrip coach airfare to San Francisco International Airport on October 6th, 2010
– Dinner at Morton’s in San Francisco on October 6th, 2010
– Roundtrip ground transportation to and from Napa Valley
– Hotel accommodations in San Francisco on October 6th, 2010 and Napa Valley on October 7th and 8th, 2010
– Exclusive access to “Celebrating the Legendary Blend” on October 7th, 2010
You can enter in this contest from now until September 17th.
Cheryl L. Grove says
I would really love to win a trip to Napa. I became a fan of the Morton family from years of living in Chicago. What a thrill to visit a Morton’s in Wine Country.
Cheryl – yea, its gorgeous out there this time of year. Most wineries are open and ready. There is also a non related Mortons in Wine Country, Morton’s Hot Springs in neighboring Sonoma County 🙂